Submission Link: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icvr2022
(Select Track Special Session 1: The Relationship between International Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Virtual Reality)
Submission deadline: April 23, 2022
● 1st round of acceptance notification: February 20, 2022.
● Submission of revised papers: March 15, 2022.
● 2nd round of acceptance notification: March 29, 2022.
This Panel aims to host a collection of articles that explore the meaning and relevance of international entrepreneurship in the context of virtual reality through the lens of sustainability. We seek theoretical and empirical contributions and welcome case studies from a wide range of countries.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual Reality and Entrepreneurship to understand
- Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship
- Virtual Reality opportunities for businesses
- Globalization and International Virtual Reality Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Investments: virtual reality simulations
Esra SİPAHİ DÖNGÜL
Assistant Professor, Social Work Aksaray Üniversity, Aksaray, Turkey (Email: email@example.com)
Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy
Visiting Lecturer, International, University of Japan, Japan (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Associate Professor, University for the Creative Arts, United Kingdom (Email: Shajara.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pham Van Tuan
Associate Professor, National Economics University (NEU), Hanoi Vietnam (Email: email@example.com)
Hoang Thanh Hanh
Academy of Policy and Development, Hanoi Vietnam (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Assistant Professor, Osmaniye Korkut Ata University, Osmaniye, Turkey (Email: email@example.com)
Dr.,HG Training and Consultancy, Ankara, Turkey (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Luigi Pio Leonardo Cavaliere
Researcher, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy (Email: email@example.com)