If some participants need another type of visa that does require an invitation letter, the ICVR 2021 local arrangement committee will be glad to help. To obtain an invitation letter, please send e-mail to email@example.com, together with your registration, and in the case of being an author, your accepted paper ID. The Conference Secretariat will then send a formal conference invitation letter to help the participants to apply for a visa.
The inviation issued by ICVR 2021 conference committee and with the stamp of ICVR 2021.
ICVR 2021 doesn't take any responsibility of the final result of the visa application.
Visa Application Tips
To make sure you have enough time to prepare, please apply the visa as early as you can. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
The tourist (L) and transit (G) visas are the only ones that you can apply for without assistance from a business, government or academic institution.
Most visitors to China will only require a tourist L which will allow them to travel freely in most parts of China as tourists. If your situation is not described by one of the other visa types, then this should be the one you need.
Requirements1. Applicant' passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages.
Non-business Exchanges and Visits (F Visa)
F is issued to foreigners invited to China on a noncommercial exchange, investigation or visits for scientific-technological, education, cultural exchanges, health or sports activities. In some situations overseas businessmen with a need to travel frequently in and out of China over a longer period may be granted a 12 month multiple entry F.
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. One accurately and truthfully completed Application Form.
3. One recent passport-size color photo stuck on the application form.
4. To obtain an F, you must have one of the following documents: Invitation Letter, Confirmation Letter of Invitation (with the invitation letter attached) or conference notice issued by relevant entity, individual or duly authorized Chinese institute. The invitation letter should include following information:
a. Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
b. Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
c. Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative of the entity or the inviting individual)
5. For a multiple entry F, copies of previous Chinese visas (on one A4 paper) are required.
Note: Under some circumstances, the applicants may be required to submit a copy of Chinese hotel reservation, return air ticket booking and financial proof.